Data Unavailable
The Student News Site of Landmark College

VOICES

VOICES

VOICES

WLMC Refurbishment

Radio Station Gets New Deck and Training Space. Watch to Find Out More.
Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Matthew Snell
Matthew Snell, Programming Manager for WLMC Radio
Matthew Snell is pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications. Once he graduates from Landmark College, he wants to pursue a film degree. Working for WLMC (Spring 2021-now) has made him passionate about playing music that he loves on air. Two of his favorite artists inspired him to create and play his own style of DJ music. He also wants to create his own Sci-Fi/Horror stories and direct them into movies. At some point in the future, he wants to show the world a movie series that he has created since he was in middle school.
Harry Englander
Harry Englander or DJ Harry is a sophomore at landmark college in the first semester. Harry majors in COMEL and plays on the basketball team. His radio show house of harry covers all major sports but centers on basketball and hockey discussion. Harry also likes discussing movies on his show as well. House of harry plays live on WLMC radio every Sunday at 10am ET.
Aidan Kipp
Aidan Kipp, Social Media Director for WLMC Radio
Aidan Kipp "Kipper" is going for his Bachelor's in Communications. He is the Social Media Director for WLMC and is part of the Leadership Team. Kipper hosts “The Chaos of Kipper and Eden” with DJ Eden every Tuesday from 10:00 pm-12:00 am! They like to discuss movies, video games, and talk about important life lessons! They also like to play punk rock music! Kipper hopes to one day work in either the radio or YouTube industry when he graduates. When he is free, he likes playing video games and watching movies.

Comments (0)

All LCVoices Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *