Data Unavailable
The Student News Site of Landmark College

VOICES

VOICES

VOICES

Emily Dickison House

My Favorite Maps

This map shows the most photographed places in the world, which really gives insight into which parts of the world people like to photograph more than others. The yellow areas are the areas that are photographed more often, the purple areas are not photographed as much, and the grey areas are almost never photographed.

This map comes from this article here: https://www.boredpanda.com/interesting-maps/Links to an external site., which also features some other maps. This map appears to be a statistical map, which shows differences in statistics between different areas. This map might be used to show which places are the most popular for photography, as places that are good for photography are going to be photographed more often.

I like this map because it shows that not all places on earth receive equal amounts of photography, and that some places offer better picture taking opportunities than others due to some places being more scenic or majestic in appearance, which can make for a better picture.

View Comments (1)