New Year’s Welcome from LC Voices

Happy New Year from LC Voices!

Daniel Molster, WLMC Station Manager

3… 2… 1… HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

It’s so great to have you drop into the official hub of all student-media at Landmark College: LC Voices! We are so excited to roll out the red carpet for fresh new content this upcoming semester, so much in fact that we figured “Why shouldn’t we start sooner?” That’s the message we want to get through today: LC Voices is back before the semester even begins!  

Before you say, “HOORAY!”, keep in mind that a limited amount of content will be rolling out during the January term. Our major content updates from Voices TV, WLMC Radio, Finn D. Shark, Neurodiversity Spotlight, and all the other segments you’ve come to know and love from LC Voices are still taking some time to recharge. Don’t worry though- this content will return when the Spring semester begins. Until then, we’ll be bringing you some smaller stories, op-eds, and other items to tide you over. Expect information regarding New Student Orientation, a movie review, and a few other exciting pieces. LC Voices wants to keep you informed, so we’ll make sure to keep things in tip-top shape until we’re 100% back and ready for action. 

Of course… if you’d like to contribute content now or at any time, please send your stories, opinions, photography, artwork, or other content to [email protected].  

Want to contribute during January Term and don’t know where to start? Here are a few ideas: 

• Send us your vacation photos and a story about your time away from campus. 
  • Write a story about your favorite part(s) of the winter season. 
  • Create a piece of fiction about anything! 
  • Send us an opinion about something that’s on your mind.  
  • Any other creative work you want to share! 

It’s going to be a great semester ahead and we’re so excited to re-unite with you on campus very soon. In the interim, stay tuned right here to LC Voices and keep in touch with all of our student-media outlets by visiting their pages on the site or their official web links.  

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

PICTURE CREDIT: https://www.dreamstime.com/happy-new-year-happy-new-year-greeting-card-colorful-fireworks-sparkling-burning-number-beautiful-holiday-web-banner-image248472064